Welcome to the DETER trac Wiki and Trouble Ticket site
There are a number of ways to get assistance.
- Create a trouble ticket.
- Please login above with your DETER username and password.
- Go to the new ticket page
- Enter as much relevant information as possible.
- The DETER staff is available for live chat in the IRC channel #DETER on irc.isi.deterlab.net.
- Most active M-F 10 AM - 7 PM
- We may not respond instantly. Be patient.
- We poll about once an hour
- So seriously, be patient
- If you're having a problem with an experiment, see the contact page for the information we will need.
- Email testbed-ops@….
We provide a web interface to the IRC channel. Log in by clicking the button below:
Please log in to use web chat.
We are working on adding DETER specific documentation to this wiki. For general Emulab documentation, please visit the Emulab Documentation Wiki